We seek a person who will be responsible for planning, organize, develop and manage the activities carried out in the dining area, coordinating and supervising the provision of food and / or beverage to achieve the highest level of quality in customer service.
- Conduct planning staffing requirements for the establishment where it operates.
- It will perform shifts and schedules boxes for staff.
- Manage all matters relating to material requirements, tools and facilities associated with your workspace
- It will coordinate relations between various departments involved in providing the service.
- It will advise the customer to the choice of wines and other beverages.
- Manage purchases so that set and meet the specific procedures and standards.
- Receive customers, Supervise, organize and control the work of the team in charge.
- Plan and supervise the preparation of the dining room.
- Perform inventory dining, table linen and cellar.
- Maintain direct relationships with customers and suppliers of raw materials used.
- Customer orientation.
- Interpersonal understanding.
- Development of people.
- Concern for order and quality.
- Achievement orientation.
- Plan and organize your area.
- Carry out economic management of the area.
- Organize special services.
- Knowing and applying decoration techniques.
- Knowing the protocol and customer standards.
- Manage the wine cellar and other drinks.
- Degree of Bachelor / a, Diploma / a, Graduate / a in Tourism, and qualifications related to Hospitality.
- English domain essential high, both spoken and written (pudiendolo credited with degree or stays abroad), valuing the knowledge of more than one foreign language.
- Organizational capacity, ability to motivate and lead staff.
- Experience in dealing with the public, with an aptitude for verbal and written communication.