Last night, in the setting of Consulate of Portugal, Pavilion building was in the country Luso exhibition 29, It was held on ceremony of the GURME Awards, for the second consecutive year delivered ABC de Sevilla.
Rocala, the last restaurant open Group La Raza now just over a year ago, received the GURME Award Best Opening 2016 granted last month by popular vote. Pedro Sánchez-String Rodriguez Y José Ignacio de Rojas Rodríguez, members address Group La Raza, They picked up the award, He is putting the finishing touches to first anniversary of Rocala and joins the other awards garnered by Rocala in its first year of opening, where the leadership of our executive chef, Antonio Rodriguez Bort, It has been key in the new gastronomic direction (Award Cover More Traditional in the XII National Competition Spikes and Caps Valladolid, Gourmet Contest first prize of Seville Tapas Week 2016, Masters winner and the top Cruzcampo).
Thank you very much everyone for your votes and congratulations to the other winners, are all these:
GURME Awards 2016
Best traditional food bar:
– Casa Román, professional jury vote.
– Bodeguita Antonio Romero, popular Internet voting.
Best traditional restaurant:
– Jaylu, professional jury vote.
– Otaola, popular Internet voting.
Best bar creative cuisine:
– Puratasca, professional jury vote.
– Whim, popular Internet voting.
Best creative restaurant:
– Abantal, professional jury vote.
– Velvety, popular Internet voting.
Best bar or restaurant in the province:
– Manolo Mayo, professional jury vote.
– Besana Tapas Utrera, popular Internet voting.
Best opening 2016:
– sixgill, professional jury vote.
– Rocala, popular Internet voting.