We seek a person involved, eager to grow and develop within a young team and innovative, which will be the / responsible to the Directorate General of Quality, service and profitability of the establishment.
– Define and plan restoration service processes.
– Achieve and maintain a trained team, motivated and focused on customer satisfaction.
– To direct, coordinate, monitor and control tasks and marked guidelines are met by the team.
– Develop turns template.
– Manage procurement processes and logistics.
– Direct management of customer.
– Beverage inventorying.
– Manage costs associated with both human resources and raw materials (optimizándolos).
– top formal training in Hotel and Restaurant.
– Comprehensive management and experience in business management restoration (costs, shopping, suppliers etc.)
– Knowledge in gastronomy.
– Experience in Team Management.
– High English knowledge, evaluating other languages.
It will be valued:
– Level computer user level.
– Industry experience.
– Business vision.
– Results Oriented.
– Employment stability.
– Wage conditions will be negotiated depending on the characteristics and experience you provided.
[button linking=”default” link=”https://www.grupolaraza.com/envia-tu-curriculum/” align=”center” size=”medium” type=”standard” style=”solid” title=”Send your resume” text_color=”#ffffff” bg_color=”#ED7B01″]Send your resume[/button]